When I started blogging in 2013, I took a good look around at other
blogs, calmly chewed a cookie in my dorm room, and then vomited. There
were only about 12 big personal-finance blogs back then, and yet even in
2013, I noticed the trend of new bloggers complaining about why they
couldn’t get covered by the Big Blogs.
How to get 2,00,000 people.pdf
It's funny -- when you point this to be able to many new bloggers by saying, "Hey, why {avoid|may|no longer} you write up something really good and send it to a bigger blogger as {a visitor|a guests|a customer} post? " -- many of them quickly make up {a lot of|lots of|a variety of} excuses. "Well, uh... I am really busy this weekend" or "I'm {in the center of|in the midst of|during} this really interesting post {how} HSBC {interest levels} changed! " Certainly, okay.
But it's {not merely|not simply} as simple as deciding to write {a visitor|a guests|a customer} post. {With regards to|In terms of} high-traffic {blog writers|writers|people}, there {are incredibly} specific ways to approach them so they'll accept your {message|frequency|presentation}.
Before we have to the tactics…
{If you're|Most likely|You aren't} a new blogger {who also|whom|who have} wants more traffic: {In the event that|In the event|If perhaps} you're a blogger and you're looking to {develop|increase|expand} traffic, put yourself in the mind of {blog writers|writers|people} with large readerships: They're busy, they have {large|big|enormous} egos, and they {require|want|will need} to constantly post {fresh|brand-new|innovative}, interesting stuff to {meet|gratify} their readers' voracious appetites for content. {Would you|Can you} {create|compose|publish} one piece of {superb|exceptional|good} content for them?
{Because|Since|While} an example, here had been the results of Nora Dunn's travel post {previously|before} this week, which {went|forced|owned} {practically} 100, 000 pageviews in 72 hours. {I have|We have|We've} already invited her {to possess a|to get a|to experience a} regular guest spot {upon|about|in} Let me Teach You To Be Rich.
Download Pdf
How to get 2,00,000 people.pdf
Look, here’s a simple chart of what matters for getting traffic for your site.
The Guest Post Strategy
Besides writing really good content, the best way to get traffic to your blog is to write something interesting another {tumblr|blog owner} who has more traffic you.It's funny -- when you point this to be able to many new bloggers by saying, "Hey, why {avoid|may|no longer} you write up something really good and send it to a bigger blogger as {a visitor|a guests|a customer} post? " -- many of them quickly make up {a lot of|lots of|a variety of} excuses. "Well, uh... I am really busy this weekend" or "I'm {in the center of|in the midst of|during} this really interesting post {how} HSBC {interest levels} changed! " Certainly, okay.
But it's {not merely|not simply} as simple as deciding to write {a visitor|a guests|a customer} post. {With regards to|In terms of} high-traffic {blog writers|writers|people}, there {are incredibly} specific ways to approach them so they'll accept your {message|frequency|presentation}.
Before we have to the tactics…
Who could apply this strategy? 3 examples
Just like I said, this {functions|performs} for bloggers and {a large number of|various} other {regions of|parts of|aspects of} business:{If you're|Most likely|You aren't} a new blogger {who also|whom|who have} wants more traffic: {In the event that|In the event|If perhaps} you're a blogger and you're looking to {develop|increase|expand} traffic, put yourself in the mind of {blog writers|writers|people} with large readerships: They're busy, they have {large|big|enormous} egos, and they {require|want|will need} to constantly post {fresh|brand-new|innovative}, interesting stuff to {meet|gratify} their readers' voracious appetites for content. {Would you|Can you} {create|compose|publish} one piece of {superb|exceptional|good} content for them?
{Because|Since|While} an example, here had been the results of Nora Dunn's travel post {previously|before} this week, which {went|forced|owned} {practically} 100, 000 pageviews in 72 hours. {I have|We have|We've} already invited her {to possess a|to get a|to experience a} regular guest spot {upon|about|in} Let me Teach You To Be Rich.
Download Pdf


0 comments:
Post a Comment